Well as crazy as I am, we are still “doing” things around here.
I made some concrete spheres for dry-scaping.
I used cheap balls, cut a hole in top. Mixed 1/3 peat moss, 1/3 pearlite, 1/3 concrete. I made the mix very stiff. Then I added concrete color to the batch, stuffed it into the balls and let them sit for 24 hours. Then I carefully pealed off the ball, placed them in a plastic garbage bag for a couple of weeks so they would cure slowly.
Not bad for the first batch. I’m working on the colors. I’d like more yellow and then I’ll do some red. Maybe…
Meanwhile, L is busy putting travertine tiles on our posts. This takes quite some time as you can imagine!
Once they are all done and grouted I will post a new photo.
May your day be full of exciting events!